Friday, 25 March 2011
I have cancelled my order for the 3 inch squares from Canada as the postage was horrendous!
But have found a company over here that is going to try & get 4 sets for us. I figure that 96 should be enough:-) I think we agreed to mount them on the squares & then add velcro? Will someone let me know this is right before I order them? Happy holidays!!
Monday, 21 March 2011
Finally managed to put the photos of the Jan/Feb squares on the blog – aren't they just fantastic!
Just to remind you our next meeting is this coming Thursday 24th March and the proposed agenda is as follows:
- The last letter for our squares
- Discussion about how we might join these squares together
- And the winner is........... Announcing our next project
- Discussion about content of future meetings
- New products/gadgets to show – note these don't have to be new, they can be things that you have had for a while but find useful.
- Show and Tell – any project/craft you may be working on
- Completed squares from last meeting
With regard to Item 2 on the Agenda (joining all our squares together), I see this display as being our signature piece to be shown at all exhibitions/displays we may do in the future. Hope everyone will have a think about how we can assemble these squares which will set them off to their best advantage. They are all so beautiful and deserve to be mounted in a prestigious way.
See you all on Thursday.