Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Tomorrows meeting


Hiya
Just a reminder, next meeting is tomorrow 24th November.  We shall be working on our huge square using the printed fabric & ideas from last month, this is the last meeting before Christmas & when we return it will be onto the holiday project.  I am aiming to hold a short discussion during the meeting about the holiday project to make sure that we all are clear what our aims are & maybe to set some parameters???  If you have any ideas could you write them down & give them to me at the meeting, its all about stitching and I really dont want to spend half the meeting discussing ideas, but if you do have anything please let me know
To Affinity & Beyond or rather to S o f A (Satelites of Affinity)
Stitching Shelagh :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi all,
    As you probably know, David is very unwell at the moment so I have had to withdraw from all my sewing activities. Unfortunately I shall be unable to join you tomorrow evening but hope you all have a great time and hope its not too long before I see you all again.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you tomorrow night,take care and we look forward to seeing you soon,x

    ReplyDelete